Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Quotes

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
                                                                            Mae West

It means that life is full of difficulties, but a person who lives their life correctly can get it right.So, don't cause struggles for yourself and more then likely you won't regret your life. I like this quote because it gives me an advise or something like a motivation to be better, to try to do everything in the best way and only in that case you will win.




“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
                                                 William W. Purkey

You gotta love life and do that what you want, even people say something, just don’t pay attention to them cause its your life, and you want to make it more fulfilling. I chose this quote because it describes me and my experience when I was very shy and was afraid of doing what I want.. Every time I thought :’What they will think,if I act this way?’ But I have changed myself thanks to the motivation quotes like that. I decided to do what I like and not to be anxious about people’s opinions and objections. So I a lot of my friends cant still believe how I’ve got such a big confidence at myself. But that’s not a secret..I just believe in myself and enjoy my life.







“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
                                                                         Dr. Seuss



I understand this saying like you should always be happy because it already happened and feel free because you know that it already passed.

I remember how I was very insular person and even my classmates jeerd at me, but now all of it in the past, and I am a new person..without any hang-ups. So I can choose if I can remember what happend in the past or I can just smile to new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment