Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Logo



I thought it would be nice to share with you what my logo represents.
Firstly, I decided to make my logo in shape of the sun. I think sun acts as a symbol of rebirth and spiritual growth cycles. For me sun means somewhat optimistic and striking what can make me happy and joyful. 
 Second, I put tree with a butterfly in the center mean prosperity, beauty and freedom of my life. It let people know that I am developing and hardworking girl living in harmony with the Universe. 
Third, I added three amazing words to my logo what are: live, love ,life. They, actually, mean everything what happen in everybody's life. However, some people don't notice all the bright colors of their's life. So, I wanted to tell people that for me it's only three words, but they means a lot for me. 
Lastly, I chose different colors that can tell what they mean:
YELLOW - Associated with Activity, Prosperity Learning, Excitement, Optimism, Self-Worth
BLUE - Associated with Truth, Beauty, Purity, Enlightenment, Self-Expression, Communication
Black - Associated with Seeing more than meets the eye, Intuition, Creativity, Self-Responsibility
VIOLET  - Associated with Spirituality, Self-Knowledge, Teaching, Inspiration, Artistic Expression.

So, that is everything information I wanted to show you. Hope, you like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment